- Category: How did it arise?
Assalamu alaikum wa Rahmatullah wa Barakatahu,
1. Any organization that seeks to announce the Caliphate in an area is obligated to follow the Methodology of the Prophet (saw) in it, and from it is that this organization should have the obvious visible authority on the place, where it can maintain security internally and externally, and that this area should have the components of a state in the area where the Caliphate is announced....This is what the Prophet (saw) performed when he established the Islamic State in Madina Al-Munawarra: the authority was with the Prophet (saw) and the internal and external security was with the authority of Islam and it had the components of a state in the surrounding area.
2. The organization that has announced the Caliphate has neither authority, in either Syria or Iraq, nor did it achieve security and protection internally or externally, even more they have given allegiance (bayah) to a Khaleefah who is unable to declare himself even publicly rather his situation has remained hidden like the situation prior to the declaration of the State! And this is contradictory to what the Messenger of Allah (saw) did. Peace and Blessings upon him was permitted to hide in the Thawr Cave before the state, but after the state, he took care of affairs, led the armies, judged in disputes and sent envoys and received them publicly; thus the situation differed before and after the state... Thus the announcement by the organization of the Caliphate is mere rhetoric without any weight, it is similar to those who announced the Caliphate previously, without authenticity on the ground or components, rather to satisfy something within themselves, so there were some who declared themselves as a Khaleefah and others who declared themselves as a Mahdi, and so on ....without having the components, authority, security or protection!
3. The Caliphate is a state of significance, and the Shariah has stipulated the methodology for its establishment and the manner for its Ahkam (rulings) extraction for ruling, politics, economics and international relations....and it is not be a mere announcement in name only that is broadcasted on websites or printed, visual or audio media outlets. Rather it will be a great event that will shake the entire world, and its roots will be stable in the ground, its authority will maintain security internally and externally on that land, and will implement Islam within it and will carry Islam to the world through Dawah and Jihad.
4. The announcement which occurred was mere rhetoric, which will not increase or decrease in the reality of the state structure. The organization is an armed movement before the announcement and after the announcement. Its circumstance is like other armed movements who fight with others and with the regimes, without any of them being able to attain any authority in Syria or in Iraq or both of them. Had any of these factions, including ISIS, actually been able to establish its authority in an appropriate area, with the components of a state, and subsequently announced the establishment of a Caliphate and it implemented Islam, then it would have been deserving of study to see if the Caliphate actually was established according to the Shariah rules, and then it would have been followed, and that is because the establishment of the Caliphate is a Fard upon all the Muslims and not just on us, so whoever rightfully establishes it will be followed... However the matter is not like this, rather all the armed movements are militias, which includes ISIS, have neither the elements of state or authority on the ground nor security and protection. Therefore, the announcement by ISIS of the establishment of a Caliphate is mere rhetoric, which is undeserving even of observation as to its reality, since it is visible...
5. However, what is deserving of study and observation are the negative impact of this announcement, regarding the idea of Caliphate among the ordinary people; since the notion of the Caliphate shatters from its mighty position and its great significance for the Muslims. It will plunge from that to a feeble idea, as simply a way of venting frustration by some individuals, so one of them will stand in an open square or in a village and announce that he is the Khaleefah and then he will relegate assuming that what he has done is good! It will lose the importance and greatness of the Caliphate will erode in the hearts of these ordinary people; and it will become no more than a beautiful word, uttered but devoid of any substance...This is what requires observation and especially at this time as the establishment of the Caliphate draws closer than ever before and the Muslims are waiting for it eagerly, and they are seeing the call for Caliphate progressing in the path of the Prophet (saw) in how he established the state in Madina al Munawarra... and they see the live and meaningful interaction, between those who call for the caliphate and the Ummah that embraces it. Therefore the Muslims realize from this interaction the meaning of the brotherhood in Islam and they will rejoice with the success of the call for Caliphate in establishing the Caliphate and the wellness in care-taking of affairs and that this would be a genuine Caliphate on the methodology of the Prophethood... At this time this announcement came, it gave an obscure picture if not distorted on the actual reality of the Caliphate in the minds of ordinary people...
6. All of this raises a question, rather several questions ....about the timing of this announcement when the people who made the announcement have no authority, through which they maintain security and protection internally and externally. In fact they only announced simply on Facebook and the media... such timing is dubious, and especially since these armed groups are not established on an ideological structuring allowing for easy penetration and the entry of the evil ones from the East and West, and it is known that the West and East plot against Islam and the Caliphate , and it matters that they distort its image, because they haven't been able to obliterate its name. They are vigilant that the Caliphate remains merely a name without any weight. Whereas the mighty occurrence that will stun the Kuffar becomes merely a joke for the enemies.
7. Despite the actions of the evil ones, we declare to the enemies of Islam in the East and West and their agents and their ignorant followers that the Caliphate which had led the world for centuries is well-known and not unknown, impregnable in spite of plot and conspiracy.
))وَيَمْكُرُونَ وَيَمْكُرُ اللَّهُ وَاللَّهُ خَيْرُ الْمَاكِرِينَ((
"They plot and plan, and Allah too plans; but Allah is the best of planners." [Surah Al-Anfaal 8:30]
Allah the All Powerful the Victorious has guided a party for the Caliphate , that includes men for whom neither trade nor sale can divert from the remembrance of Allah, they embrace the Caliphate with their hearts, hearing and sight, they prepare for it with what is needed, and extracted its ruling (ahkam) and its constitution from the source of Islam, including its structure in the governance and administration. They marched to establish it by following exactly the methodology of the Messenger of Allah (saw)... They are, by the Permission of Allah, the shield that resists any distortion, they are the rock upon which the conspiracies of the Kuffar and their agents and followers are shattered by, by the strength of Allah, they are the aware politicians who by the strength of Allah (swt) resist the plot of the enemies of Islam and Muslims and turned it back on its head,
)) وَلَا يَحِيقُ الْمَكْرُ السَّيِّئُ إِلَّا بِأَهْلِهِ((
"But the evil plot does not besiege except its own authors." [Surah Faatir 35:43]
O My Dear Brothers and Sisters
The matter of the Islamic Caliphate is great and its matter enormous, and its establishment will not be mere news in the fraudulent media, rather by the will of Allah (swt) it will be an earthquake that will shake the international order and it will change the face and direction of history... And the Caliphate will return on the methodology of Prophethood as was foretold by the Prophet (saw) and those who will establish it will be like the ones who established the first righteous Caliphate , pure and pious, the Ummah will love them and they will love the Ummah, and they will pray for it and the Ummah will for them, and they will be happy to meet the Ummah and it will be happy to meet them, not that it will hate their presence within it.... This is how the people of the coming Caliphate on the methodology of the Prophethood will be. Allah (swt) will give it to those who are worthy of it, and we make Duaa to Allah that we be from its people, and we make Dua to Allah to enable us to establish it,
))فَاسْتَبْشِرُوا بِبَيْعِكُمُ الَّذِي بَايَعْتُمْ بِهِ((
"Then rejoice in the bargain which you have concluded" [Surah At-Tawba 9: 111]
Do not despair from Allah, Allah will neither waste any efforts that you made, nor reject that the Duaa that you make to him, nor dash the hope that you reposed in Him. Therefore, help us through more effort thus proving to Allah your goodness, so He will increase you with goodness, and do not allow mere rhetoric to slow down your serious work.
Wassalam Alaikum Wa Rahmatullah Wa Barakatahu